Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Marah turns 5!!!

Our little bug has grown up so fast!! It is hard to believe that our last is not a baby anymore!! She is continuiously reminding us "I am BIG now and I can do everything by myself"!! We always hear how time flys with children, but it is not just hearing it now...I am witnessing it! How blessed we are to have this beautiful, spirit in our home!! I often wonder how I am going to raise such a girl, with such an independant, fun-loving,spunkyness to her without going bald!! But as I recall, I myself, had that same "independant" personality ...and I turned out okay!!
I know that her spunky, stubborness will do her good one day!!
Love ya BUG...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Check out the slideshow below of Marah's journey thus far with us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 5 , by now it isn't just letting you do what you want they start to react and enjoy it, know how to suck, how to kiss etc,
Slooooowly strip for me but leave the knickers on, my hand goes in and my fingers in your warm, squishy, soft, bald, tight little p--y, you giggle , kick and squeal but love me finger f-----g you so you spread your legs so I can go nice n deep and get you wet, I work you real good and love the soft cotton knickers rubbing my hand is I do, I pull my fingers out and look you in the eyes while I suck them clean " mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssss your p----y tastes fantastic take your knickers off for me I want that p---y right now" you take off your knickers and I lay you down with your legs spread wide open, hell that little p--=y looks good, I suck your clit and lick your p---y sending you wild mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a little 5 yr old enjoying her p---y being sucked good little girl, you push it hard into my face as you orgasm, now unzip my pants and show me how good you suck c--k I want to see my load rumn from your mouth and off your chin, I keep your knix to smell while I jerk off

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes did this with my cousin, started touching her soon after she was born when I had a chance by 2 she was sucking me and I was fingering and licking her, not long after she would get the tip of my d--k in her arse enough that I could shoot in her, f----d her arse deep at 7 and her p---y ay 11 by then I was 15, we would get together lots then as she loved being f----d, young is the best p---y