our oldest is 11 years old and is our happy, energetic son. He loves sports (basketball, football and baseball), hanging out with friends, riding bikes, playing computer and PS/X-box Games, and scouts.
Kailee
9 years old and is our quiet, humble one. She loves dance and is currently in her 2nd year of her compeition dance team. She is AWESOME!! She also loves tumbling and playing with friends!
Marah
is 5 years old, and is definatly our little social bug!! She loves dance & tumbling and is very good at both! She is in preschool and loves playing with her many friends. She also LOVES to have her picture taken!
6 comments:
Hey! I'm glad you're blogging again! Cute Disneyland pics!
Wow, what fun. I will not show this to my kids. =) LOL! We still haven't taken them. Maybe next year...=) We keep saying that. Fun pics!!
Love it! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Janica your family pic. is amazing. Who does them for you? Love you guys!
I didn't know you had a blog! It's very cute. I'm glad you had such a good time!
fun times
Post a Comment